LivGood ensures compliance with legal obligations arising from Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (RGPD) and other legislation on the protection of personal data and privacy.
- Who is the "Responsible" for the processing of my personal data?
- For what purpose will your personal data be processed?
Your personal data provided in connection with the use of the LivGood website will be processed and stored for the fulfillment of the following purposes:
- User registration on the website;
- Access and use of the website;
- Execution of commercial transactions;
- Commercial management of LivGood's customers;
- Conducting marketing and sales operations, including sending information about new or current products, offers or other promotional actions; and
- Compliance with legal obligations in force (namely of a fiscal, administrative and judicial nature).
- What personal data will be processed?
- How will your personal data be treated?
- Who are the recipients of your personal data?
Your personal data may be provided to companies in charge of providing services to LivGood ("Subcontractors"), which are bound by a written contract, and may only process personal data for the established purposes and are not authorized to process them, directly or indirectly, for any other purpose, for their own benefit or that of a third party.
In particular, recourse to Subcontractors will take place for the purposes of: commercial management of LivGood's customers, provision of services for the purchase and sale of products, processing of payments and invoicing, guaranteeing the execution of diligence and back office operations, namely at the level the support and technical and operational assistance necessary for the website to function, as well as all others deemed necessary and/or convenient, at any given time.
Your personal data may also be shared with entities with whom LivGood establishes partnerships, under joint responsibility agreements.
When you choose to follow LivGood on social networks, or when you access the website through them, your personal data may be processed by the management entities of the social networks or the features made available, in accordance with the respective privacy policies, which we recommend reading, before to browse this website.
LivGood may also transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area, if this is justified under the performance of a contract or in compliance with a legal obligation, ensuring that your personal data will only be transferred pursuant to a decision of adequacy of the European Commission or of the standard (or similar) data protection clauses approved by the European Commission.
- What rights do you have over your personal data?
As the data subject, you have the right, whenever applicable: i) to request access, rectification, limitation, opposition, portability and deletion of your personal data, (ii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority - in Portugal, the National Data Protection Commission (“CNPD”) - or (iii) obtain reparation and/or compensation, if you consider that the processing carried out violates your rights and/or applicable legislation on the protection of personal data and privacy.
You can exercise the above rights at any time, by sending the respective requests to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or at the following address: Rua Marvila 36 1950-200 Lisbon Portugal .
Last update: 10/13/2021