Free Delivery All Over Portugal - Minimum Order 10,00€
10% Off first order, promocode: WELCOME1
About Us | Loyalty Program
Lemon & Ginger BIO Infusion

CUPPER

20*35GR
€3,99
Cupper's Lemon Ginger Infusion perfectly combines the fresh flavor of lemon with the crispness of ginger. This tea is especially good on cold days and...
Green Tea & Lemon

TWININGS

40GR
€3,99
We've blended the delicate taste of green tea with this sunshiny lemon flavour. Take a sip and feel the sun rise and the mists clear....
Chamomile Infusion BIO

SANTIVERI

25GR
€3,17
Plant infusion. Contains 20 individual sachets. split 100% floral capitula of chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla). Free from caffeine and preservatives, colorings, sugars or sweeteners.
Nighty Night BIO Infusion

CUPPER

20*40GR
€3,73
Cupper's Nighty Night Organic Infusion with Cinnamon, Chamomile and Melissa contains 20 individual sachets. Warm and enveloping, it will pamper you thanks to the soothing...
Just Chamomile Infusion BIO

CUPPER

20*30GR
€2,49
Cupper's Chamomile Infusion is delicate and distinctive with a soft floral character and a sunny golden color. Made with pure natural ingredients, where only the...
Hibiscus Tea
15GR
€1,57
€1,57
The plants used in Naturefoods infusions are carefully selected natural and without additives or preservatives. Hibiscus has stimulating and tonic properties that contribute to resistance...
White Tea BIO

CUPPER

20*34GR
€3,46
€3,46
Produced from the youngest buds and leaves of the plants of Southern China. Light and highly refreshing organic, it is obtained without any type of...
Thyme Infusion BIO

SANTIVERI

30GR
€2,93
Plant infusion. Contains 20 individual sachets. split 100% thyme (Thymus vulgaris) leaves and flowering tops. Free from caffeine, preservatives, colorings, sugars or sweeteners.
Linden Infusion BIO

SANTIVERI

30GR
€3,20
Plant infusion. Contains 20 individual sachets. split 100% linden flowers (Tilia tomentosa). Free from caffeine, preservatives, colorings, sugars or sweeteners.
Sage and Lemon Balm Infusion BIO

SANTIVERI

30GR
€3,11
Plant infusion. Contains 20 individual sachets. split 50% sage leaves (Salvia officinalis), 50% lemon balm leaves (Melissa officinalis). Free from caffeine, preservatives, colorings, sugars or...
Passionflower Infusion BIO

SANTIVERI

30GR
€4,39
Plant infusion. Contains 20 individual sachets. split 100% passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) flowers. Free from caffeine, preservatives, colorings, sugars or sweeteners.
Green Tea with Mint BIO

SANTIVERI

30GR
€3,15
Green tea flavored with mint leaves. Contains 20 individual sachets. split Green tea leaves (60%), mint leaves (40%). No preservatives, colorings, sugars or sweeteners.
Indian Chai Tea BIO

SANTIVERI

30GR
€3,68
Black tea flavored with Indian spices. Contains 20 individual sachets. split Tea leaves (80%) and spices (20%): cardamom (5%), cinnamon (5%), ginger (5%), orange peel...
Back