Serving Size: 4 portions
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 2 cups water
- 30 grams of cornstarch
- 40 grams of sugar
- A pinch of salt
- Mix the coconut milk, water and salt in a bowl.
- Take a part of this mixture (about 30 grams) and place it in another bowl and add cornstarch, mix well and set aside.
- Pour the mixture from the first bowl into a pan and when it starts boiling add the mixture with the cornstarch.
- Stir for one to two minutes, until the texture is stiff.
- Pour into small bowls and let cool at room temperature, then refrigerate for six hours.